The bike is also available in following colours: BLACK, GREY, GREEN, RAW, ORANGE, BLUE Prices include 23% Value-Added Tax – except prices given in American dollars / SECURITY OF TRANSACTION guaranteed by Braintree a division of PayPal Holdings Inc. CHEAP SHIPMENT / RETURN 14 days / FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY / SERVICE * Payment in American dollars is possible only with the shipment outside EU
Universal all mountain bike – Bike parks and enduro trips
HAND CRAFTED FROM SCRATH IN EUROPE
You spent the whole week following the map and tracking the weekend trail. You packed the backpack, got up at dawn and now you’re off to take long hours of mountain tours! Perhaps you would rather have chosen the long sleep and have perfect flow on single-track? Perhaps the bike expedition in a remote country is awaiting you? It is essential to fulfill your biking passion. New Zumbi F11 29 – tour will help you find the way. It will follow you whatever you do: push the pedals harder and shred or enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains – Zumbi is always by your side.
‘I wanted a bike for smashing runs in the woods, STRAVA battles, for local races and the odd big event, but more than anything, I wanted a bike that would make me smile, and that is exactly what I got. Every ride on this bike is rebellious fun! I hell, it feels like a missile at my limit, and that’s all that matters’
Enduro MTB Magazine
Zumbi F11 29” Trail is universal mountain bike with 140mm on travel and 29 inch-wheels guarantee comfortable, smooth and efficient ride. The one in which we combined first-class Shimano components and Raceface with precisely working FOX suspension. F11 with a perfect, floating suspension system (FPS SYSTEM) – is a ideal equipment for long- trail trips, also handles rough terrain and motivates to perform on downhill tracks.
Zumbi brings you confidence: superb riding pleasure, perfect stability and the pride of having a bicycle labeled with an ‘F’ sign. Ride it uphill like a marathon bike, it descends almost like a downhill sled, giving the rider a feeling of safety and an opportunity to flow ride, which has not been experienced before.
The bike designed to meet the requirements of masters; everything is aimed at maximum control. Properly selected geometric parameters provide the perfect control of the bike, even in extreme ride on downhill tracks. After all, Zumbi was designed for the needs of racers who confirmed the sporty character of the bike winning numerous medals. Throughout of years of research on perfect geometry, led us to obtain parameters that combine riding convenience and sporty character of models, labeled ‘F’ belonging to the mtb sports.
NEW HEAD TUBE ANGLE 66
#GeoRevo – pre order
DELIVERY – 12.01.2019
|Top tube lenght||585mm||600mm||620mm||635mm|
|Seat tube lenght||420||444||470||490|
|Head tube angle||67||67||67||67|
|Seat tube angle||75||75||75||75|
|Head tube lenght||115mm||115mm||120mm||120mm|
CUSTOM GEOMETRY – only 429€ / BUY ONLINE
TECHNOLOGY OF ZUMBI BIKES „F” SERIES
- Zumbi frames are 100% made of uniform, expensive and most durable aircraft aluminum 7020
- No interference in the structure of the material, ensures its originality and ultimate durability
- Light-weight Zumbi F11 frame 650b – weights only 2800g (size “M”)
- Innovative concept of weight distribution with low center of gravity, helps in spontaneous reaction giving geometry an offensive characteristics
- Tanks to the defined length patterns of individual pipes, rider has a possibility to maintain a comfortable body position during a whole-day ride or longer several days adventure
- Optimally selected head- and seat-tube angles allow perfect control in the slippery corners
- Carefully optimized aerodynamics performs stabile and forceful bike path
- We scientifically lowered the air resistance of our bikes improving startup performance and riding comfort
- Power distribution technology combines the sum of internal and external forces affecting the bike while riding, precisely leading the cyclist out of the difficult situations on the trail
- The use of CNC parts influences the exceptional side stiffness of the frame and allows to save some extra grams
- Sensitive elements of the rear triangle are made with use of the inlet technology
- Suspension is based on a system with a virtual swing point (FPS). This supports progressive way of the shock’s work
- Suspension characterize full isolation from the forces coming from pedaling and braking
- The suspension is designed to increase pedal efficiency while eliminating chain-suck and shock pumping-up.
- Internal cable routing guarantees “clean” frame design and maintenance-free structure
- Tapered head-tube ensures increased bearing durability, allowing the a larger diameter steering tube, which has a significant effect on the rigidity of the bicycle’s front-end
- The use of a specially designed drop-outs provide superb connection between the wheel hub and rear frame’s tubes. This affects the stiffness of the rear triangle
- Regardless of the painting method, top-quality varnishes are used, providing an extremely vivid colors
- Only the aluminum-made frames are subjected to an electrochemical anodizing process. This produce an oxide layer over the coating, enabling the chemical substance to penetrate the frame structure together with the color, guaranteeing a 100% longevity effect
In addition, Zumbi bikes are equipped with the best components from FOX, Cane Creek, BOS, Shimano, Race Face, Maxxis, and DT Swiss.
Floating Pivot Suspension System
Full suspension – for the best riders
The passion for precision combined with years of cycling experience contributed to the construction of one of the world’s best mountain bike suspension systems- the FPS System. It uses four, perfectly calculated, pivot points that determine the initial and final leverage ratios. The FPS System stays fully active and isolated from braking and pedaling forces even on very hard terrain. It reduces to the minimum the threat of losing precious seconds during a downhill fights for the podium. The system is used in the following Zumbi Cycles frames and bikes: F44 27.5-inch (downhill); F22 27.5-inch (super enduro); F11 650B/27.5-inch (enduro / all mountain); F11 29-inch (trail / tour); as well as ZUMBI – BOSH E-BIKE and PINION system ones.
Thanks to precise calculations carried out in ZUMBI LAB and tests in the field, we were able to create the technology of virtual pivot point, which follows the mathematically calculated curve. FPS system responds smoothly giving the feel of flowing to the riders. Gear ratios are wisely selected so the suspension from the beginning of deflection has a slightly progressive nature, offering increased sensitivity to small bumps and tactile progressions during bigger jumps. Therefore the FPS system was described by the players of the Downhill World Series as ‘a cushion suspension system’.
To build the FPS system we used our reliable technologies: CNC revolution, FT-7020 and FT-parts. Therefore, all four pivot axles used in our bikes are made of highest quality materials such as titanium alloy or stainless 6Al4V CRM. All pivot points swing on premium-class sealed bearings with oversized diameter (ceramic bearings reducing weight and guaranteeing higher efficiency in extreme conditions are available as option) thereby increasing their strength and vitality. FT-7020 technology is used to build the frame connectors, precisely cut from a block of material by CNC tools. (See CNC revolution) All these elements influence the extreme stiffness of the frame, which results in precise control of the bike under extreme overload
The operation of the system is supported by the precisely set-up shock, naturally following the suspension curve. Thanks to its innovative location, we reached perfectly low gravity center – exactly where SHOULD it be – just under the racer. All this make the Zumbi bicycle a perfectly balanced, stable and agile singletrack killer.
Our video tutorials and training sessions will show you how to set the suspension parameters. Learn more … Follow us YouTube
Each of our frames is carefully and meticulously hand crafted in our manufactory in Poland (EU). Thus we offer an optional lifetime warranty on all Zumbi frames. In order to guarantee your bike lifetime warranty, please send back the scan of Warranty Card filled in by the Professional Service on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the purchase. Next register your bike in the external anti-theft bike registration system. Th final prerequisite is to pay the amount of 199 euros one-off verification fee in our bank account. Bank account details are given at the link below (FAQ)
STANDARD FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
The quality of our bikes is our top priority. That is why we offer a standard warranty covering five years from the date of the purchase for bicycles made after 31th of December 2015. All bikes made before that date are covered the two years warranty. All terms and conditions are described in the user manual.
Click here for the warranty claim.
RETURN POLICY – fourteen days.
We always believe that each decision of purchasing a bike is carefully planned. But we also acknowledge that sometimes the bike You bought was not the one you dreamed of. We will do our best to make the return procedure as easy as it can be. Please remember that our experts are at your disposal throughout the purchasing process.
Click here for the return within 14-day period.
This is an incredible and prestigious service available to all of our customers who purchased a bike or frame. We give you the opportunity to change the image of your bike whenever you like it, but above all, we take care of it and offer professional support. If you happen to replace any component in your timeless frame or just wish to repair it (even ten years after purchase) – just send it to Zumbi. This is what the timelessness is all about. Maintenance services are divided into paid and free ones.
We also honor an official Shimano Service Center
We completely understand that bicycles are made not for watching but for riding and you will be pushing yours to the limits… but the warranty does not cover accidents. For such cases we have prepared a Crash Replacement Program. It allows you to obtain a new frame (without forks or shock) or its parts in an inexpensive way. This option is available for the first owners of the bike and frames within three years from the date of purchase. Contact us, describe what happened and attach photos of the damaged frame. We will take care of your bike as soon as possible, so that you can shortly return to Your favorite activity. We reserve the right to suspend this service in individual cases, if we determine that the damage was done on purpose.
We all are bike-riders and we know too good that some frame parts wear out in a natural way. Due to that sad fact and in order to meet the requirements of all our customers, we are keeping most of the spare parts available to buy in our web store (for a longest time possible).