The purpose of developing this policy is to inform about the principles of privacy protection when using the information we receive directly or indirectly from our clients, including information obtained through our websites.
I. The owner of the website and online store www.zumbicycles.com and also the Personal Data Administrator is Zumbi Cycles Sp. z o.o. Poland 32-400 Myslenice, ul. Jana Sobieskiego 44a.
II. The information protection officer is Mr Kacper Krakowiak, mailing address [email protected] phone +48 576 693 312
III. The data controller informs that the personal data provided will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereafter referred to as the GDP.
IV. We collect personal data that is necessary to purchase products in our store, and provide comprehensive service and product support, after-sales consultations, warranty and service for our products.
V. Providing by the Customer personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary, but necessary in order to purchase and deliver goods.
VI. Data is collected during:
– the purchase process through the website and online store
– the purchase process carried out personally at the company’s headquarters, by phone or email, and also at the reception of a bicycle for testing or purchase of a product at external events or at partner points throughout the EU.
We can also collect data from our partners (stores, distributors, dealers, traders, agents and other shopping portals: Allegro, Ebay, Amazon, FB, Instagram, event organizers, etc.), if agreed.
VII. We collect the following data:
When buying through the website, it is possible to create a customer account or create a one-time reservation.
1. When creating an account on the store’s website, the Customer sets the account access password and provides the following data:
a) Name and Surname
b) Address (street, house / flat number, zip code and city) + Country of residence
c) Telephone number
d) E-mail address
The above-mentioned data can be independently changed by the customer after logging into the account
– With a single purchase performed by the website, the scope of collected data is the same as when creating an account, plus the country of residence.
2. During the purchases made in person, by telephone or email or by chat, as well as at the company’s headquarters, partner points or field stands, the following data is collected:
a) Name and Surname;
b) Address (street, house / flat number, zip code and city);
c) Telephone number;
d) Email address;
e) Company data together with NIP (in the case of issuing a VAT tax per enterprise);
f) Body dimensions, to choose the right size of the product
g) ID number of the document
h) Credit card number – if you rent a bicycle
3. Data of children such as name, nationality and date of birth are collected only from their parents or legal guardians in order to determine their age and their discounts, and for statistical purposes.
4. When using the Zumbi Cycles websites, additional information is automatically downloaded (IP address assigned to the computer from which the website was accessed, external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system).
VIII. We use the collected data for the following purposes:
1. Fulfilling our obligations towards clients
2. Handling of purchase, complaints and service transactions
a) for creating and storing legal documentation in accordance with accounting standards.
b) Creating and storing service documents and warranty cards
3. Customer service during the purchase and after purchase and during the rental of equipment and after
a) putting the equipment to the rental company
b) to monitor the use of the product for safety and quality improvement
c) for managing and performing service actions
d) about making warranty repairs and performing the service
e) to ensure the highest quality of products and services
f) for any claims arising from equipment damage during test drives or product rental
4. Improvement of service, especially:
a) about the processing of your personal data as part of our marketing program – in order to invite clients to internal meetings of the Zumbi Cycles member club and bicycle trips connected with it
b) about marketing activities, promotion of brands and better understanding of customer requirements and wishes,
c) for better adaptation of our products and services to customer requirements,
d) about matching commercial offers and news about promotions sent to the Customer,
e) for informing the client about special offers and new hotel services.
5. Management of relations with clients before, during and after:
a) for servicing the loyalty program,
b) o segmentation operations based on the purchase history and customer preferences – to send customized messages to the customer,
c) for creating statistics and calculating trading results, as well as for reporting,
for providing context data used by the offer suggesting tool when the client visits the Zumbi’s website or buy a producs
d) for sending newsletters, promotions and offers of tourist and services, as well as telephone contact with the client,
e) handling requests for cancellation of subscriptions, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys,
f) to take into account the right to object.
6. Improvement of services and products, in particular:
a) about handling complaints and complaints, complaints and guarantees
b) to offer the customer benefits from the loyalty program.
7. Providing security and improving the use of website websites, including:
a) to improve navigation,
b) for the implementation of safeguards and anti-fraud measures.
8. Ensuring compliance with legal regulations (eg in the scope of storing accounting documents).
IX. Access to personal data of customers is directly accessible only to authorized employees of the enterprise, and Processors with whom separate agreements have been concluded (subcontractors rendering services for Zumbi Cycles, entities cooperating in trade). The data may also be made available to entities authorized under applicable law.
X. Zumbi Cycles takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to ensure maximum protection of our Clients’ personal data.
XII. Zumbi Cycles customers have the right to access their data, correct it, transfer data, and the right to receive a copy of personal data processed by the hotel. In addition, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, requests to limit their processing, removal, and the right to be forgotten when processing personal data for marketing purposes.
XIII. Data collected for the purpose of providing warranty, sales and maintenance services will be processed for the period specified in the law, and in the case of data collected on the basis of consent until its revocation.
XIV. The data obtained from monitoring in the company are removed maximum after 30 days from the date of registration.
XV. If you find that personal data are being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
Information about cookie files
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users’ end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
b. maintaining Website Users’ session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
c. determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
11. In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
a. request time,
b. reply sending time,
c. name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a reference link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address.
3. The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
4. The data is used only for server administration purposes.
1. The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
2. The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
3. The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.
Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
2. To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
Zumbi Cycles reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy at any time.
Last updated: 24/05/2018