Custom terms and conditions:
1. By sending a form, the client is not required to order a bicycle or frame design.
2. Preliminary consultations are free of charge.
3. If a bicycle or frame design is to be produced, a design fee of 5% of the estimated bicycle or frame price must be paid.
4. The bicycle purchase price shall be decreased by the design fee.
5. All design aspects, design acceptance and arrangements concerning a bicycle or a frame purchase price shall be done by email.
6. An advance payment of 60% of the agreed bicycle price must be made if the designed bicycle or frame is to be produced. The price shall be agreed by email once the client has accepted the design.
7. By making an advance payment, the client confirms that they accept the design and the price. Once the payment has been posted, no changes are possible.
8. The completion time for a bicycle or a frame shall not exceed 3 months from the posting of the advance payment.
9. The remaining payment for the order, in the amount of 35% of the agreed bicycle or frame price, shall be paid once Zumbi Cycles has confirmed that it is ready to ship the product. The product shall be shipped once all payments due have been posted.
10. The shipped product is subject to the guarantee terms and conditions.
11. The payments for each stage of design and production shall not be reimbursed. A returned product shall be accepted and the paid money shall be reimbursed only if the final product is inconsistent with the design.
12. If the client cancels an order at any stage, the money paid shall not be reimbursed as it represents a payment for the work performed, as well as the materials and components used. If the client cancels an order, Zumbi Cycles shall not demand a payment for the subsequent stages specified in these Terms and Conditions.
13. Every first owner of a CUSTOM bicycle or a CUSTOM frame shall enjoy free support of our experts in the form of replies to queries as well as the option to change frame patterns and colours, and to have the bicycle serviced by the manufacturer.
14. Every first owner of a CUSTOM bicycle or a CUSTOM frame shall have the option to have the bicycle serviced by the manufacturer. The service is free of charge. The client shall only pay for the shipment of a bicycle or a frame, for the return shipment and for any parts which are replaced.
15. Every first owner of a CUSTOM bicycle or a CUSTOM frame shall have access to the prestigious CUSTOM SERVICE: a customised modification of the bicycle’s appearance.
16. For the first customised modification, CUSTOM SERVICE shall be free of charge. The payment for every subsequent modification based on a customised design amounts to EUR 600 + costs + VAT for the shipment or EUR 300 + VAT, when using the colour range and patterns available during a given season.
17. This service is not limited in time.
18. The client is also entitled to use crash replacement and product support services.
19. Zumbi Cycles shall have the right to refuse to produce a design if:
a) in the opinion of Zumbi Cycles, the provided frame geometry specifications do not meet safety and quality standards,
b) the components selected do not meet quality standards,
c) it is not possible to apply specific coats of paint due to the durability of non-standard coatings and paint design copyrights.
20. Zumbi Cycles reserves the right to suspend its Custom service as well as other services described in these Terms and Conditions. Zumbi Cycles also reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
21. The unique quality and originality of Custom bicycles and Custom frames is confirmed by a special certificate.